Are you a student who is passionate about writing? This is your best opportunity to get recognition for your talent by participating in an essay writing challenge.
The Fireplace Lab announces an essay writing contest for students who are willing to showcase their superb skills in critical and creative thinking.
A scholarship award of $1000 will be presented to one (1) student in September 2017. Applicants must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in a college, university or high school in the United States.
The scholarship will be awarded in September 2017 and has a value of $1000.00 that is payable in one installment.
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit a typed essay (1000+ words) to email@example.com answering the following questions
- What are your favorite summer activities?
- How weather change impact your lifestyle?
- What are some of the emerging technologies for keeping our homes warm in the winter? What’s your opinion about them?
When submitting, use “Fireplace Lab – Talent Scholarship for Graduate Student” as the subject of the email and include the following details in the email body:
- Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, and Address)
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Documentation or proof of your attendance or enrollment at an accredited High School, college or university will be required.
*The applicant will be needed to attach their Student ID along with their Essay.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible, you must be currently enrolled in a high school, college or university in the United States.
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- All applicants must be United States residents
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a recognized high school, college, university
- Student must provide the address of the College’s Financial Aid Office that they are currently enrolled at, attended or planning to attend
- A college, University or High School Identification number (Student ID) will be required
- Applicants are required to submit a 1000+ word essay.
- The essay should be written in English.
- Your essay must be unique and creative. We don’t tolerate plagiarism. Hence, we will disqualify participants who submit an essay that has been published before. Only (1) submission per person is allowed.
- We will not accept an essay that doesn’t follow these guidelines.
- All submitted documents and applicants information will be screened to check their credibility. If an applicant provides any FALSE or MISLEADING information, he/she will be disqualified WITHOUT notice.
- An impartial selection committee of top-ranked academic writers at fireplacelab.com is responsible for ranking and choosing the winner. The scholarship will be awarded based on applicant’s essay score.
- All decisions made are final and not subject to appeal whatsoever.
All applications must be postmarked by August 15, 2017.
The recipient of the scholarship award will be notified in “7th September 2017″. The successful candidate will be listed on this website fireplacelab.com after they have been notified and have accepted the award.
For any inquiries, kindly reach us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Fireplace Lab