Traeger has been a reputable brand for giving you the best pellet grill and smokers in the market.
Wherever you go, a lot of people will guarantee to invest out with this brand for the quality as known.
But nonetheless, Traeger has a lot of models and it’s still quite difficult to choose given a different set of features and specifications into it.
That is why in this product review we will help you decide on addressing this dilemma. Here are five of the top-rated Traeger smoker reviews available in the market.
Top 5 Traeger Smoker Reviews & Comparison Chart 2022
Here are the 5 best Traeger smoker grills reviews, compare classic & latest model:
|Model Name||Grilling space||Temp.||Weight||Price|
|Traeger TFB42LZBC Grills||418 sq||450||98 lbs|
|Traeger TFB29LZA Grills||300 sq||450||60 lbs|
|Traeger TFB65LZBC Grills||646 sq||450||150 lbs|
|Tailgater Portable Wood Pellet Grill||300 sq||250||62.4 lbs|
|Traeger TFB29PLB Grills||300 sq||450||77 lbs|
Weighing 98 pounds, this versatile wood pellet grill could be used into multiple applications including grill, smoke, bake, roast, and barbecue.
It’s well-built heavily constructed from steel powdered with a bronze finish for an aesthetic and great looking appearance.
It incorporates a non-stick porcelain grill grates that have a 418 square inch area, could fit out a variety of foods from chicken, burgers, hot dogs and even smoked ribs as needed.
Measuring about 42 x 22 x 49 inches, this griller includes a triangular smoke exhaust, four long legs with two attached wheels on two of the legs and a durable cover to be used to prevent smoke from escaping over.
For controls, the device includes a digital elite controller that is easily set with a rotating dial and an intuitive LED display into it.
Nevertheless, you could use and manage it from 180 to 450-degree Fahrenheit temperature with a 20-degree interval into it. The interface also includes a simple flip and press power button to deal out on/off of the device as needed.
It’s easy to use upon loading hardwood pellets into the 18 lb capacity hopper and then, turning on the controls as needed.
Electrically powered, these pellets will be used as fuel and readily ignites upon the push and blow of the induction fan.
The smokes that will be produced are circulated around the barrel for which will be carried around with the dip tray. Lighting out could take a minimum of 5 minutes depending on the number of pellets to be used.
- Convenient to Use
- Simple Assembly
- Flexibility to Numerous Applications
- Temperature Adjustable
- Heavy Duty
Key Features of the Traeger TFB42LZBC Grills Lil Tex Elite:
- Temperature Regulation and Control At the side interface beside the hopper, you’ll be able to locate the controls for use during the operation. It has an adjustable rotating knob to set out at temperatures from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Aside from that, it has a red LED display to show what particular temperature it has. Also, it includes a smoke function and a shutdown cycle for flexible functions.
- Large Grilling Area You’ll be able to grill, smoke, or cook a lot of food into this device. It has a big grilling area about 418 square inches accommodating 16 burgers, 4 whole chickens, 24 hotdogs, and 4 racks of smoked ribs into one single grate. Nevertheless, the grill grates are non-stick and easily clean as needed.
- Well-Engineered Construction Built with powerful steel construction, this device is designed to ensure that things will be cooked or grilled intuitively. Its heavily bronze finished with a convenient hopper, a grill, an induction fan, and an exhaust with a cover on it for easy use of the device.
- Versatile Function Fueled with 100% hardwood pellets, this device could be used for multiple applications. Nevertheless, you could cook, grill, smoke or bake into this device. Also, it could be used for a variety of foods including a burger, meat, and barbecue.
Measuring about 18 x 37 x 36 inches, this Traeger is a smaller version as compared to the wood pellet grill introduced formerly.
Nevertheless, they have a similarly built bronze finished manufactured from high-quality steel incorporating a hopper, four long legs, a grilling area, and an exhaust on its design.
Weighing over 60 pounds, this device includes a gold finished blanket or cover with an intuitive handle into it for easy open or close of the device.
Modernly built design, this device possesses a hopper capacity of 8 lbs which could last for about 8 hours of use.
Beside the hopper, an integrated temperature adjust and control is located at 20 degrees Fahrenheit temperature interval from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit as needed.
Nevertheless, an easy to read LED display is located for easy temperature reading and a rotating knob for easy controls upon the device.
Aside from that, it incorporates a 300 square inch grilling area being able to hold a variety of foods including burgers, meat, and hotdogs.
This pellet grill could be used with multiple functions such as smoke, bake, roast, braise, and its an excellent use for your barbecue.
Its porcelain grill is easy to clean and has a non-stick coating. You don’t have to spend more time on cleaning as needed. Thus, you’ll have to greater bonding moments with family or friends.
It is recommended that you’ll use the 100% pure hardwood pellets that are intuitively advertised by Traegen for maximum use and fuel consumption.
- Simple Utilization
- Easy Cleaning
- Assembly is no Hassle
- Flexible Use
- Durable Design and Quality
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Requires Frequent Maintenance
- A Bit Expensive
Key Features of the Traeger TFB29LZA Grills Junior Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker:
- User-Friendly Controls Operating the device, you’ll have to use the Digital Elite Controller that is located on the side of the hopper. Nonetheless, it includes an adjustable rotating knob for accurate controls on the temperature from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with 20-degree temperature intervals into this. Aside from that, it incorporates an easy flip switch to turn on or off the device as needed. This auto-start ignition is used efficiently with a convenient function.
- Flexible Use Whether grilling, baking, smoking, or roasting, you could use this device. Nonetheless, this 6-in-1 device won’t settle for grilling matched with an absolute taste and food quality that is well-suited for cooking using a wood-fueled substance.
- Wide Sized Grilling Area This device has an intuitive 300 square inch grilling area for which is said to comfortably fit out various products including 12 burgers, 2 whole chickens, 18 hotdogs, or 3 racks of deliciously smoked grills into the device.
- Ease of Cleaning Cleaning is not a problem with this device. The porcelain grill grates are empowered with a non-stick surface for easy cleaning and use of this device. Thus, you’ll get relief out when grilling over a variety of foods and products as needed.
Dubbed as the number one selling wood pellet grill in the market, this device is a larger version than the two Traeger’s pellet grill previously introduced.
It has a similar built and design with the two devices being featured.
Nevertheless, it includes a hopper, an exhaust, a grilling area, four long legs with two wheels on it for stability and balance, and an adjustable temperature control for convenience and ease of use with the device.
Weighing about 150 pounds, this device is packaged with dimensions of 22 x 54 x 49 inches.
This larger model incorporates an easy to glide wheels attached below the legs of the device to keep it mobile for portability and easy transport.
The hopper has an 18 lb pellet capacity for which is sustainable for 18 hours of use with the device. This device is heavily bronze finished durably made from steel.
Controls are integrated beside the rectangular hopper. Governed with an easy to use interface, the Digital Elite Controller features a rotating dial with a precise 20 degrees Fahrenheit temperature interval.
It ranges from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit into the device with a red LED display for clear and easy temperature readings.
Turning on and off the device could be used through the electric auto-ignition, just simply flip it over as needed.
Having a large grilling area, the device boasts out its 646 square inches area with easy to clean porcelain grill grates that have a non-stick surface for convenient use.
Aside from that, this device features a 6-in-1 useful function from grilling, baking, smoking, roasting, barbecuing, and braising.
For the wood pellet fuel, it’s recommended that the device will use the Traeger’s hardwood pellets that are made from pure and virgin hardwood materials as needed.
Nevertheless, it adds out the colorful taste upon use.
- Convenient Use and Assembly
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- 6-in-1 Cooking Functions
- 646 square inch grilling area
- Very Heavy
Experience the versatility and savory tastes of Traeger’s another wood pellet grill. Nevertheless, this is a smaller model yet still has a similar design and build than the two previous models that are introduced.
Like any other Traeger design, it incorporates a hopper, a grilling area, four long legs, and an exhaust as needed. Its bronze finished with a gold painted covering for which also includes a handle for easy opening or closing of the device.
Weighing about 62.4 pounds, this device measures about 18 x 37 x 36 inches mostly made from sturdy steel to ensure longevity and resistance to extreme heat or very high temperatures.
It’s easy to use with the integrated adjustable temperature control that incorporates a rotating dial with a 20 degree Fahrenheit temperature interval into it indicated from 180 to 450 degrees as needed.
Aside from that, it includes an auto-start ignition that is simply pressed upon to turn on or off the device as needed.
This Tailgater design accommodates a 300 square inch grilling area. Like any other Traeger’s design, its grilling grates are porcelain with a non-stick surface for easy cleaning of the device.
Additionally, it has EZ fold legs with wheels into it to enhance the portable function, folding it out easily for pack up camping wood grilling.
Furthermore, it induces with its six in one cooking function used for the grill, smoke, barbecue, roast, braise, and bake as needed.
Other than that, the device has a specialized wood pellet to fire out the 8 lb hopper capacity of this device.
- Robust Material of Construction
- Easy Transport
- Simple to Use and Assembly
- Integrated Temperature Controls
- Versatile Use
- Poorly Written Instructions
- High Maintenance
Key Features of the Tailgater Portable Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker:
- Enhanced Portability Not just the device is lightweight, it’s also highly mobile with its ready to fold EZ legs. Aside from that, there are additional wheels attached below each base for a complete mobile option. Thus, you’ll be ready for the wood-fired grilling experience at any convenient place as needed.
- Multi-Purpose Cooking Function This device does everything. It’s modernly built with a variety of cooking options from grilling, smoking, barbecuing, roasting, braising, or baking. Consequently, you could even do multiple things in a single use of the device.
- Intuitive Grilling Grates Encompassing a 300 square inch area, these grates are porcelain made with a non-stick surface coating with an easy to clean function. Nonetheless, you could cook or bake anything with less cleaning. Thus, you’ll have to spend a lot of time with family or friends.
- Innovated Controls and Mechanism This device comes with the Digital Elite Controller to set and adjust on temperature as needed. It includes a 20 degree Fahrenheit temperature precise interval with a 180 to 250 degree Fahrenheit range. Everything is set readily through a rotating knob with an easy to read LED display for clear and intuitive use.
Another Traeger’s best wood pellet grill and smoker for which has a similar built and design as the other devices introduced.
It’s a bit smaller with an improved portability features for easy use and function. Weighing about 77 pounds, this device works efficiently with a versatile use from grilling, smoke, baking, roasting, braising, and barbecuing.
Having dimensions of 22 x 35 x 38 inches, this device is black finished built mainly from durable steel.
It features a 10 lb hopper capacity, four standing sawhorse designed legs, a cover with a handle into it, and a digital temperature monitoring and controller as needed.
Its wheels are highly terrain with added side handles for easy transport even on gravel or rock based surfaces.
Its modernly built with an integrated digital elite controller having easy adjust temperature functions through its rotating dial.
Nevertheless, it has a 20-degree precision temperature interval exhibiting range from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit respectively.
Aside from that, it includes a LED display to read things out easily. Along with this interface, includes an auto-start ignition for an easy flip use for turning on/off the device.
- Sturdy Design and Material Quality
- Easy to Use and Assembly
- Versatile Cooking Function
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- High Maintenance
Key Features of the Traeger TFB29PLB Grills Bronson Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker:
- Improved Mobility Design This device is innovated with a sawhorse-like design to improve balance and stability of the device. Nevertheless, its attached with all-terrain wheels and an added side handle for easy movement on rocky surfaces as needed. Its wheels are built sturdily and are made to last.
- Intelligently Controlled Technology Empowered with an integrated digital elite controller, this device is made with easy to use temperature adjustment interface ranging from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Consequently, this innovation is controlled through a rotating dial with a precise 20 degree Fahrenheit adjustments.
- Great Design and Material Quality Readily black finished, this device is quite lightweight made mainly from steel material. Its mainly designed to cater convenience to its users with its flexible cooking function as needed.
Why These 5 Are The Best Traeger Grill And Smoker?
As Traeger’s named to be the best pellet grill and smoker in the USA, it will definitely bring durability and finest quality that you’ll ever experience.
It has upgraded temperature adjustments and controls that you could never find into other devices. Nonetheless, you don’t have to spend a lot of time and energy just to make a fire.
With the use of this technology, you’ll be able to build fire without any hassle in a less spent time.
Given a flexible use, you’ll not just be able to grill but do things intuitively with the use of this device.
And lastly, all Traeger brands have positive reviews and ratings in Amazon for which makes it more reliable and effective.
All Traeger’s pellet grill and smoker devices accommodate different market of users. As you’ve noticed, the only differences taken note with the given devices are either on the grilling area or the portability function.
The largest grilling area for which is the Texas Elite 34 is intended for large-based gatherings and parties.
Likewise, the Tailgater 20 is for campers as a portable option. Thus, a careful evaluation should be taken on what particular model you will buy depending on its purpose and necessity.
Related: 10 Best fire pit 2018 – Reviews and Comparison Chart Related: Top 10 Best Patio Heater Reviews 2018 Related: Best electric smoker under $200 To $1000 – Reviews & Comparison Chart Related: Best Electric Fireplace 2018 – Reviews & Comparison Chart